Find the answers to the most common and general questions that you share with us frequently.And do not hesitate to write us your doubts and concerns; we are here to give you an immediate answer.
1. What is an ERP?
It is an informative system, it means “Enterprise Resource Planning”. Its function is to help all people in the company to perform their duties better, covering all areas such as finance, logistics, commercial and marketing, human resources, production and projects, among others.
2. How many ways exist to implement EPICOR and which ones are they?
Exist three modalities: available on site, hosted in the cloud as a software as a service (SaaS) and an agreement with Microsoft Azure that offers accessible prices for the sea through the cloud, access to Epicor.
We recommend the one hosted in Microsoft Azure.
3. Which are the competitive advantages of Epicor?
Unlike a traditional ERP, it provides a modular approach with considerable capabilities focused on reducing costs, optimizing processes and improving customer response throughout the company: components necessary to achieve continuous growth and profitability.
It is characterized by going beyond business resource planning: delivering financial administration, product management, customer relationship management (CRM), human capital management, supply chain management (SCM) and more.
4. What parameters are used to quote an ERP?
- Company processes
- System Modules
- Number of Licenses / Users
- Implementation time
5. Why do I need an ERP?
The signals that the company provides when it needs a more complex system that controls the most fundamental areas are very clear, some of them are the following:
- Commercial intelligence of the system.
- Automation of processes that alert you the loss of assets and allow you to reduce costs.
- Business expansion (for example: acquisition of more companies).
6. How long does it take to implement a project?
On average it takes between four to 12 months, depending on the number of users, business modules or processes.
7. What are the response times once the software is implemented?
Almost immediate, both by Plan B and Epicor. The service is world class and has great coverage throughout Latin America, especially in Mexico where it has its largest office with more than 800 employees.
8. What are the ways to access the software?
It is developed to work perfectly from any device that has Internet access and even customers and suppliers can access it to facilitate processes and response times.
- The Web
- From the office
- On any mobile device (Everywhere)